There are so many wonderful things available to us here in the wine country. I am constantly finding new wines, restaurants and food items worth writing about and I hope that you will enjoy my discoveries.

This blog is not just about weddings, but about what makes this part of the world such a draw; great food, excellent wine and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy reading these posts and can find yourself here, enjoying the same amazing things we do.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Family Treasures


I had another beautiful wedding this past weekend at Calistoga Ranch.  I loved how we displayed the family photos…vintage mirrors and frames made for an exceptional entryway.  To me, one of the most important elements in a wedding are the things that make it personal.  We are blessed with gorgeous locations, exquisite wine and food, outstanding vendors…everything you need for a fabulous weekend of entertaining.  But remember to pay attention to the little details ~ family photos show your history and are a glimpse to the future.
xo
Amy

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice to share about the Family Treasures. The information shared in this post might be useful for other engaged people. To plan the wedding easily and needs a great assistant, they may use the wedding planner app will be useful for them.

    ReplyDelete